In the current context of the Singapore Public Service, which is characterised by rapid and unrelenting change, organisations have to transform themselves to adapt to the external environment. For organisations to transit smoothly during times of change, the change must begin and come from the individual.
Gain a strong grounding of Organisation Development and Organisational Learning disciplines that delve into individual transformation with this programme. The programme will also cover topics such as personal mastery, building shared vision, reframing mental models, creating safe space for generative conversation, understanding cause and effect relationships, leadership and change management which are pivotal to organisational change, as well as building of learning capacity in organisations.
To date, over 300 participants from about 30 organisations have graduated from this programme, since its inception in 2004.
By the end of the programme, you will be equipped with the tools and processes to help you:
- Clarify stakeholder expectations and the desired future of change initiatives
- Understand the current reality of your organisation’s change initiatives
- Identify leverage points for change efforts and interventions
- Engage the commitment of stakeholders so that the change is sustainable
- Build your capacity to lead change effectively
Click here to register.